A walking guided tour in the central part of the Novosibirsk. The tour is mostly held in a warm season and is suitable for guests of the city who prefer excursions on foot. You’ll get to take a look at our city from a different point!
You will see:
- Lenina square, the city’s most famous architectural complex
- Pervomayskiy urban park
- First fountain of the city
- Monument to the Heroes of the Revolution
- Krasny Prospekt, the city’s main street
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the very first stone building in the city
- Saint Nicholas Chapel, the geographic center of the Russian Empire
- City Trade House.
You will learn a lot about history of Novosibirsk!
Guide services included