A classic sightseeing bus tour. We have included our own favorite visiting sites!
- Krasny Prospect is the central street of the city; 7 km long, it runs across the central part of the city starting from the right bank of the Ob River and terminates in the vicinity of Severny Airport.
- Orthodox Cathedral of the Ascension of Christ
- The House of Officers
- Narymski garden square
and many other places to visit are located on it or nearby. But the most iconic architectural complex that is printed on postcards and recognized as a main symbol of the city is the Lenin Square.
You will see its most important objects and buildings, such as:
- Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre (which is one of the most important theatres in Russia, bigger than The Big Theatre in Moscow and is protected by the state as a national architectural monument)
- Saint Nicholas Chapel (the geographical centre of the 19th century Russian Empire)
- City Trade House building
- Pervomaysky garden square
- Building of State Institutions
- “City beginning” park – the place of foundation of the city, which includes:
- railroad monument
- riverside promenade
- Tsar Alexander the Third monument.
Transportation and guide services included.